Tenerife Business sales agent and adviser




   Ref.:   
call me!
linkedin
facebook
twitter

back
Updated: 06-02-2013

Hairdresser Salon in Las Americas for sale - 1067


     Bargain
Hairdresser Salon in Las Americas for sale Tenerife

Basic Info

Reference: 1067
Type: Non Catering businesses
Status: For Sale
Price: €123,000
Ownership: Freehold
Location: Playa de Las Americas
Build size: 36 m2
Arona

Additional Features:
dot Air Conditioning dot Ceiling Fans 


Description

PRICE REDUCED!

This freehold hairdresser salon is located inside a very popular and busy 4 star hotel directly in the centre of Playa de las Americas. This fully equipped hairdresser salon has been in the same professional hands for the last 22 years
Inside the salon you will find two wash points, five chairs, including a barber station, four hood dryers, a manicure table and a little storage room for the products. The premises are air-conditioned.

Over the past 22 years the owners managed to build a good cosmopolitan base of returning customers. Of course, this hairdresser salon also benefits from many hotel guests and the majority of the hotel personnel who are the regular customers here.

The owner is ready to offer attractive financing options to seriously interested buyers.

This is a good opportunity to acquire freehold of a hairdresser salon in one of the best locations.
 



  


See Also

Profitable Cafe For Sale - Ref..:1553, €120,000
Profitable Cafe For Sale
A week and offers a selection of snacks, sandwiches, pizzas and drinks, as well as delicious pastry from a well-known brand. Clients can hardly resist those mouth-watering cakes displayed in the counters and having visited this cafe once, they will return time after time. The pastry products can ...

Seaview Cafe & Lounge Bar For Sale - Ref..:1498, €105,000
Seaview Cafe & Lounge Bar For Sale
No further – here is your opportunity to buy a successful bar with a distinctive touch in the best seaside area of Los Cristianos! This bar has been fully refurbished less than a year ago. Substantial investments were made in new fittings, professional kitchen, bar and music equipment as ...

Freehold Bar in Las Americas - Ref..:1625, €142,000
Freehold Bar in Las Americas
Approximately 100 m2 and together with the terrace have a capacity for up to 90 people. The bar is situated in the first floor of a commercial centre and thanks to its corner position it is very well seen from a very busy street, where thousands of people passing by every day and ...

Freehold Pool Bar For Sale - Ref..:1696, €115,000
Freehold Pool Bar For Sale
Roast or Fish& Chips. There is definitely potential to increase the menu and the overall offering which will grow the business. This is a small but established business which brings a steady income and has low overheads, and is now available for sale freehold for a very competitive ...

Los Cristianos PADI Dive Centre For Sale
On the Spanish market. Spanish clients are contributing to approximately 80% of the centre’s clientele while the other 20% are clients of all other nationalities. This dive centre occupies a premises of 120 m2 situated just a few hundred meters away from the most beautiful beach of Los ...